Dive in the Galapagos is a life experience!
In November 2014, we are going to spend one week of Liveaboard diving visiting the best dive sites of the archipelago! Including the Island Wolf and the Darwin´s Arch.
|The boats are luxurios and comfortable!
Meals prepared to please the most demanding gourmet;
Big and comfortable sun decks;
These are some of the amenities on board.
The marine life is rich and diverse!
During the dives it is possible to see manta rays, hammerhead sharks, seals, marine iguanas, sunfish, galapagos sharks, silk sharks and other species of rays and fish.
The Galapagos are known as well for its unique species!
Good examples are:
Giant tortoises (one different specie on each island);
Blue foot Boobies.
WHEN: from the 15th to the 26th of november
- Airplane Tickets Rio de Janeiro - Galapagos - Rio de Janeiro;
- 08 days/ 07 nights onboard of comfortable yacht (Liveaboard);
- Full board (every meal) during the time on the boat;
- 02 nights accommodation in Equador;
- Around 20 dives;
- Transfers airport - hotel - airport.
Galapagon National Park fee: USD50 / USD100;
Ingala card: USD 10;
Airport tax in Equador;
Dive insurance ;
Price: USD 7.500
Obs.: prices are expressed in american dollar..