DIVING AND BIOLOGY COURSE IN THE CARIBBEAN
Location: Bonaire (Caribbean)
Bonaire has an annual average temperature of 27°C and 12 hours of sun lihgt! The water visibility is between 20 and 50 meters, inviting for great dives.
Its untouched corals are a refugee for many species of fish anemones, crabs and rays.
|Besides the dives, there are a lot of nature on land. It is possible to see flamingos, iguanas, birds and lizards.
Bonaire is located 30 miles from Curaçao and 86 miles from Aruba. These three islands are the ABC of the Caribbean. An area rich in culture and full of history
The official language is Dutsch, but Papiamentu is used on the day by day of the island. English and spanish are widely spoken as well.
The courses are going to be held in portuguese.
When: April, 2015
- 08 days / 07 nights at the BUDDY DIVE RESORT;
- Airplane tickets Brasil x Bonaire x Brasil (departing from Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo);
- 07 days of car rental (Pick-up, 04 people per car);
- 06 days of unlimited dives;
- 1 day free of activities;
- Breakfast at the resort (American style Buffet);
- Airport Transfer in Bonaire;
- Diving Equipment(BCD, regulator valve, wetsuit, fins, mask and snorkel);
- Open Water Diver Course PADI (for those who are Open Water it is possible to change for the Advanced Open Water Diver Course or the Nitrox Course);
- Biology Course Naturaulas;
- DVD with the course content;
- Course certificate.
Not included:- Airport transfer in Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo;
- Airport taxes in Curacao and Bonaire;
- Gasoline or Diesel for the cars;
- Travel insurance.
IMPORTANT NOTES:1 - It is necessary to have the immunization against Yellow Fever up to date;
2 - Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the day of the trip;
3 - Tourist Visa is not needed for trips up to 14 days and can be extended to 90 days.